If you live in Adelaide, we should be friends.
Discord @velanoble https://www.tiktok.com/@screenisdream?_r=1&_t=ZS-99sx41761UP
I suffered in 'the simulation' real hard before all this. I love pain. But I realised the call to Wandering is stronger. I might have more babies.
I now have a beautiful baby girl. I am a Solo Mum. I don't need to explain it. It'd be great to grow old. Don't drink? Don't have sex? Yes.
It's all just a story you heard online.
I'm rich, if that matters. I have a beautiful holiday home on an unnamed location in South Australia. We could be partying, we could be so alive, but no you choose ignorance.
Joking. We all have bipolar. It's the best. Makes you feel sexy.
I love Fade Out by John Summit and MKLA. On loop. Forever....in case you didn't get it.
Loving life on Kaurna land.
Ouch. No. Meaningful numbers are Big dad. Diabetic is cope. I thought it but I ran away from him.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Lay all your love on me