There is a riddle that you must get.
Amb una raba, amb un caulet.
Make it your dream to take on someone else's dream.
Why does my heart hurt? Why. I love him.
Because old Vela. She always wanted to be heard for her HeartSong.
Now, as new Vela, there is a great weight placed upon me. To make love to the universe.
Listen I don't know what's in the quran, but it's an Abrahamic religion and doesn't take a brain surgeon to realise it would have the same core as the Old Testament..the Torah. Can't you see we're all the same? ✡️✝️☪️
When you go on about Free Palestine you are only ever listening to what the news tells you to care about. Think for yourself for once.
Stick up for Jewish people, properly. Why can't you see, it's just people fighting? That's all it is. People not getting along.
But I need to say, there is no one evil villian that you go protest on the streets about. There's a lot of mini evils.
But quit it with the big bad Jewish 'bad guy' thing.
Before you leave an angry comment, please listen to the playlist I just linked above and be curious on Wikipedia for once. Seek light. Actually show curiosity. Want to change.
I'm talking to YOU.
That one person without a Wikipedia account. The ones that constantly needs to parrot something they heard somewhere else. You are infuriating.
I really don't know if you're thinking for yourself, or if you know that there is a truth. Don't be ignorant. That's a sin.
Try and see clearly. Protesting and blaming Jews for everything is wrong. Killing Jews on Bondi beach is SO WRONG, but you go and willfully forget and complain about Jews still?
What the fuck are you?
It sounds like you're jealous, of what they've accomplished. Oooh, maybe they have something you don't? Are successful? Good with money?
Listen. We do Jewish.
Jewish meaning the oldest and first and forever covenant with god. I feel it. It doesn't mean 'race'. It is just what I feel everyday now since I woke up. I'm still hungry for more but it's amazing.
God. Something was always here and loves people to death. It wants them to not fight.
Ever watched The Prince of Egypt? You know the dancing scene?
It's that.
Jesus Christ? Early Christians? All the same. Together. Happy. Dreams. Through Heaven's Eyes.
When I say we do Jewish, it means THAT.
Do Jewish.
Meaning..... Jesus was it. We just have misunderstandings everywhere. Mistakes everywhere. Don't people want something to believe in? Believe in what I'm saying and drawing. Why don't you believe me?
Why can't you? We have so many good things here in Australia and elsewhere. But still people are hurting.
And I feel too scared to say I'm Jewish?
No. I am Jewish.
Can't you feel it? All the same. Better than better.
Of course I don't want poor little kids to be bombed in Gaza. Of course I think it's horrible. But you don't blame an entire group of people for that suffering.
My words won't help. Words are the problem. They are like curses sometimes, more often than not.
Let your words be blessings.
Let your words fix what's happening in the world.
Let you words wake Jesus up from his long sleep.
We are Cathari!!
Just Google Cathar, you dinguses. It's real.
It is real.
But as you can see, Jewish is a word. Cathar is a word. Both should mean a love of the only God. It means something very ancient and amazing. So hey, you can stop being jealous of this glorious covenant with God, and start joining in. I'm standing up for who I am.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Lay all your love on me