Thursday, September 24, 2026

finding jesus, lost to the sands of time

 When the church is the only place that you can go to when you're lonely, that's when you'll know the world is changing.

I started to attend church in 2024ish, but it intimidated when I was invited to bible studies at a pastor's house. I felt like I was chucked into the deep end of a pool I couldn't comprehend. It was in my head thought, but I thought these people were making me feel like it was pitiful to have not been raised a Christian. Like my Atheist upbringing was some curse.

I was repuslsed a bit by the idea that you'd 'pray' for someone that didn't know Jesus. I didn't feel like I knew jesus, so I ran away.

In 2026 I decided to attend church again. I was anxious about whether people were judging me for having not attended so long. I also had a baby now because I was a Solo Mum. I found that people smiled at me and my baby and I was welcomed at Lighthouse Church on Jetty road Brighton. 

I'm at peace with my atheistic upbringing, because I found Jesus in the end.

Church is a place you go for finding belonging. It's great.

I wanted the world to change, so I'm getting baptised!

I focus on myself first and then pray for the world will change someday.

Wake up Jesus. 

Join the Berserk Appreciation Society South Australia....but also read my TouhouBerserkian webcomic.

End domestic violence now!
The light enters where the wound is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay all your love on me