I'm sick of being put down, unrecognised forever. I'm sick of feeling like a leftover person in everything I fucking do. All it takes is just showing me kindness, all it takes is just saying something that isn't shit and mean to me, and maybe I'll begin to be able to heal over everything.
But for now, people expect me to run on empty like a fucking miracle worker. People expect jesus to be here for them, when you've made me suffer like hell in this new world.
I can't care about people when I'm hurting this fucking bad. Had my baby robbed from me and placed in custody of fucking grandma, and I have to tolerate this shit?
I have to be unable to express myself online, for fear that they will get me?
They ARE monitoring this. They found my socials and decided that was proof enough to snatch my baby away.
You don't know me and you especially don't know my love.
I could break chairs, I could wreck all my furniture in my anger, but I won't because I'm better than you.
You can keep trying to put me down but I'm stronger than you.
You aren't listening to all my research on psychosis.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Lay all your love on me