Tuesday, August 18, 2026

girl in the fire

I finished Chapter 11!

I'll try to create self contained chapters from here on out before I dump them. It's just a lot of hard work and I always get too eager to post something all the time. But now I'm cooling down from just finishing chapter 11 and am just relishing the progress I've made on LMBOW. I'm proud I'm brave enough to keep putting this story there into the internet and therefore, the world.

Storytelling is hard work, but you gotta trust your guts and listen to your heart.

But a friendly reminder, that if you don't like someone's work, you can go make your own comics. 

Storytelling is hard as fuck

Drawing is hard as fuck.

Instead of someone doing 'relatable auto bio Instagram comics' (a fate worse than death) I've tried to do an original story. It's hard but it is what I'm meant to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to be a member of the blog, please contact potatge on Discord with the riddle password please.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.