Monday, September 28, 2026

 My issue started in late 2022. I was struggling with climax in an unusual way I hadn't faced before. I would be about to cum and then hit some sort of mysterious blockage - keeping me from it.

It was life shattering and I couldn't talk about it.

I presumed the medication I was taking for bipolar had made me sick.

I presumed it was some sickness from the earth, microplastics, in my brain, keeping me from cumming.

What I didn't talk about was my prolongued mania being good to me. I never accepted that god was in control of it, and god took away. 

I still was capable of becoming a mother, whatever sexual issue I had, I was left to conemplate other truths in my body. I had a healthy baby girl. My eggs were fine.

It was god giving and taking away. I have a baby now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years_in_Tibet_(1997_film)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay all your love on me