University was tough because every text we studied in my Creative Writing classes was so esoteric.
I felt like a idiot trying to read this shit, but I love writing? It's been a weird contradiction.
It was also hard for me as a mature age student to feel comfortable around all the younger students. Honestly everytime they followed me on Instagram and saw my behaviour at the time, they freaked out and left me. I couldn't be my true self on social media, someone that is loveable. I kept screaming on my vlogs and critiquing the fabric of reality. And honestly the teachers weren't that supportive of me writing about mental health.
These kids were never really challenged by anything.
So I felt so out of place seated at the big classroom table, out of place in numerous ways, but overall I survived it.
I graduated from Adelaide University in 2025.
Now I make esoteric texts for other people to decipher.
I used to put myself down constantly. I think I liked self abuse. Then, I heard the call of the oxherd, echoing in my heart.
That was the tipping point. When I heard his call, I was writing the naughty stuff for this visual novel below. The words just streamed out of my fingers.
It goes like A. E. I. O. U.
Reminding you of things you already know.
Now, I realise I'm not unlovable and neither are the things I make. I love the art I made during this time (2021-2026 onwards)
The visual novels I made during this time are all on my portfolio site. It is pure unfiltered and beautiful and sexy writing. I'm not putting it down anymore. It's special.
It doesn't pass the Bechdel test. It shouldn't have to. Three females all compete for the male protagonist. Not sorry. You should love Lachlan too.
(I lie in my webcomic. I liked it.)
It is good to be challenged in your thinking.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Lay all your love on me